Dear LBank users:
LBank will support the BitcoinCash (BCH) protocol upgrade scheduled at block height 1605441600, approximately around November 15, 20:00 (UTC+8). LBank will handle the hard fork as per the following:
BCH Deposits & Withdrawals
LBank will suspend BCH deposits and withdrawals at 2020/11/15 18:00 (UTC+8). We will handle all technical requirements for users holding BCH on LBank.
Regarding the BCH Hard Fork
The two likely scenarios to occur with the Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) and Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN) contentious hard fork are:
- Scenario A: The fork results in two competing chains. LBank will credit users with BCH from the chain with the most work done. We will then also credit users with the coin from the minority chain at a ratio of 1:1 based on the snapshot of BCH balances at 2020/11/15 20:00 (UTC+8) as stated above. Further details regarding this distribution will be stated in a separate announcement.
- Scenario B: No new coin is created. LBank will then resume BCH deposits and withdrawals as soon as possible.
- Spot trading：BCH spot trading will not be affected. Please ensure you take sufficient risk measures as price volatility is often high during contentious hard forks.
- ETF trading：BCH3L/USDT、BCH3S/USDT will not be affected. Please ensure you take sufficient risk measures as price volatility is often high during contentious hard forks.
- Futures Trading：At 2020/11/03 10:00 AM (UTC), LBank had would adjust the maximum leverage for the BCHUSDT perpetual contract and the BCH coin-margined perpetual futures contract to 20x. Please note that existing positions will not be affected.
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: email@example.com, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service for you. We also welcome you to join LBank.info official English community to discuss the latest issue, (Telegram): https://t.me/LBank_en.