Dear LBank users,
If you are experiencing "Google Verification Code Error" issues, the reasons may be:
1. Google verification code expires
2. Google verify association error
3. The network is temporarily congested and the platform identification is lagging
1. Re-enter a valid Google verification code
2. Delete the original Google authentication account and re-associate with Google Authenticator
3. Wait for a few minutes and re-enter the latest Google verification code
If you have any problems, please contact LBank's official email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to provide you with the most satisfactory service and resolve your questions as soon as possible. Thanks again for your support and understanding!
At the same time, you are welcome to join the LBank global community to discuss the latest information (Telegram): https://t.me/LBankinfo.
LBank customer service working hours: 7X24 hours
Ticket system: https://lbankinfo.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/requests/new
Customer service email: email@example.com